Husband Films Wife Giving Birth To A 10-Pound Baby In The Car
A Houston-area man filmed his wife giving birth to their son. The man decided to use his camera to capture the moment of his wife, sitting in the passenger seat, delivered their 10-pound baby son. The couple was stuck in traffic for more than an hour, after which the wife’s water broke and she gave birth in the car. The video shows the man driving through traffic as the birth happens, and Jonathan Pettijohn, the man behind the camera, later said to KHOU-TV in Houston that they didn’t pull over because there was no apparent danger to his wife or the baby.
The four-minute video features the man instructing his wife to calm down while she screams, “It’s coming out! It’s coming out!” The video ends with Jonathan saying “We did it! High-five, babe!” and the wife holding their new-born son, Josiah.
- Woman gives birth to 10lb baby in less than three minutes. In the passenger seat of a car
- Woman Gives Birth to 10 Pound Baby While Husband Drives Her to the Hospital
- [NSFW] Woman gives birth to a 10lbs baby on the way to the birthing center
- Giving birth in the front seat of a car like a total pro. NSFW
- Woman Gives Birth In Car While Husband Drives and Films
- Woman gives birth to a 10lbs baby on the Beltway 8
- Woman gives birth while on the way to the hospital
- GoPro captures woman giving birth in car