Card Shuffling Could Be An Olympic Sport
Shuffling cards is the type of past-time that someone can either accomplish or they can not. It takes a lot of skill, a lot of patience, and more practice than some people are willing to put into something some would consider as mundane as shuffling cards. However, these individuals, using a SS15 Virtuoso Deck, manage to make shuffling cards appear almost easy.
The men within the video perform numerous tricks with their deck of cards, making them appear to basically float through the air with ease. Some of the tricks appear almost impossible, and yet here we see them unfolding in front of our very eyes.
The high-speed camera was used to slow down the entire episode of card shuffling. Cards fly through the air as if attached to the deck by some invisible string. And not a single card is dropped the entire time, though it probably took a few shots to accomplish fully.
- My friends and I shuffle cards for a living. Here's what happened when we got our hands on a slow-motion camera
- New cardistry video from The Virts featuring the SS15 Virtuoso deck: 'Air Time' (from /u/visualmadness)
- Just had a brownie and watching this super sick video my friend posted
- Card Flourishes (Cardistry) - Virtuoso
- Card flourishing at its finest
- Air Time with playing cards
- "Cool card tricks"