Baseus Fast Qi Wireless Charger Pad Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S8 S8 Plus S7 Edge S7 S6 Edge Plus Note 5 and Standard Charge for Apple iPhone X iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus
Usually ships in 24 hours
- Considerate Design: This wireless charger is smart design, With the built-in over-voltage, under-voltage, temperature control, surge protection and short-circuit prevention features, it's trickle charge and when the battery power reaches 100% the charger will automatically interrupt the charge, we ensure ultimate safety for your phone.
- Applicable Devices: Fast charge modes (1.4 times faster than standard wireless charger stand) only available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Note 5, S6 Edge+, S7 and S7 Edge. Other Qi-enabled devices such as iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, S6, S6 Edge, Nokia 9, Nexus 5/6 will charge at standard speed. Those phones without Qi-function need an additional qi wireless receiver (Not included).
- Please Attention: For fast charge mode, Highly suggested purchasing one QC 2.0 or above adapter (not included) for fast charging. It's normal for your phone to get warm or even warmer during the charging process, and the PHONE CASES is suggested to be REMOVED while charging.
- Package Includes:1 x Baseus fast wireless charger stand, 1 x USB-C Power Cable (NOT including the AC adapter), 1 x User Manual, 1 x 18-month warranty
- Double Coils Charge: Two charging modes, more personalized. The fast charging wireless stand with two built-in coils, offers you much wider CHARGING area. And you can place your phone vertically or horizontally (Please align the bottom of phone and charger pad to achieve stable charge). The base can be detachable and attached to the magnetic back of the pad, convenient for taking out. Which means you can enjoy movies and music, making calls or sending messages without interrupting while charging
Paleo Video is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.