Adorable Baby Is Brought To Tears Everytime The Story Ends
Talk about a bookworm in the making. This adorable little baby already has a list of favorite books, even though he’s still too young to read. His most loved books, namely Baby Animals, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and I Am a Bunny bring this little one to tears every-time the last page is read.
In the video, the baby can be seen listening eagerly as his mother and father read from the pages of his favorite books, but once they get to the very last page and utter the words “the end” the little tot bursts into tears. In order for him to stop crying, the parent has to read the book to him again, but as you know, all books must come to an end and so the little tot is brought to tears each and every time.
I presume this is his version of groundhog’s day; poor baby.
- If I only loved books as much as this guy, I'd do much better in life!!
- How readers should react when you have written a really good book
- Baby cries every time a book ends, it's all too relatable
- No one hates books ending as much as this baby
- Baby overreacts to the end of story-time
- Book worm baby cries when the book ends
- Baby fall in tears when the book ends
- The saddest bookworm